View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 AM

Ya know what,
I am damn ashamed of the conduct of SOME on this board. Chico's out there, writing his arse off. The work he puts in is damned good and frankly, addresses some issues GDW couldn't when they wrote the game in 1984. I think had GDW done a 3rd ed, they would have gone the route of the DC working group.

Know what? I am calling some of you out. Leg especially. Don't like what we do? MAN UP AND WRITE SOMETHING YOURSELF! PUT IT OUT THERE FOR OTHERS TO CRITIQUE FOR NO MONEY AND NO RECOGNITION OUTSIDE OF A SMALL GROUP OF LIKE MINDED FANS!

I don't blame Chico for walking away. I am just pissed some of you idjits pushed him to it. Now, either man up and write something, and recognize something: THERE's NOTHING MORE BEING PUBLISHED FOR Twilight 2000 PROPER! 2013 is the new incarnation and it's going in a new direction. So, if you wanna be a canon nazi, the do so, but realize, you're gonna be one lonely cuss.

And as for the GAME comment: Since when the hell does my having fun impact yours here? Don't wanna play it, don't use it, but to run down a guy like Chico for having the balls to do this? To get us together over three years, one of us being deployed downrange and a host of other issues is nothing short of remarkable.

Kato, I humbly throw myself on the mercy of the court if you feel I broke any rules here, but those of you who have hounded Chico? Expect nothing but my contempt.

"Red Star, Burning Streets" by Cavalier Books, 2020

https://epochxp.tumblr.com/ - EpochXperience - Contributing Blogger since October 2020. (A Division of SJR Consulting).