View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 05:30 AM
A bad tomato

Hi!

I have done some work on my Encounter generator script, done in Powershell. I have revamped the group generation, and added a new terrain Urban. This to better capture the possible encounters in cities, deserted, blown up, or inhabited.

The user interface should be friendlier with added options to just type the number of the option you wish to pick.

Fixed a lingering bug that caused crashes when running it in a folder-path that had white-spaces.

You need to run the Random Encounters Script which is in the Encounter_Generator-folder, which is a .bat-file that triggers the powershell-script.

If there are any feedback, in any form. Please let me know. I do this because I know from experience that checking for a possible encounter and then rolling it up is a massive slog, and I want to make GMing of T2k easier.

UPDATE:
UPDATE:
Even if I had done some checking, some unintended bugs came from my white-space bug fixing. Tracking down all instances where I have been lazy was trickier than expected. Please find the newest and more functioning version down below.

Unpacked latest version:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kny9shz7p...bdvlyUAca?dl=0
Attached Files
File Type: rar Project Encounter_200131_Release.rar (82.9 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Lurken; 02-03-2020 at 12:19 AM.