View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 11:10 AM

I'm interested in generally anything Cold War (especially if it is appropriate to the Berlin/Cuban Missile Crisis time frame). Any recommendations on M52 FMs or TMs?

Also, have you ever come across any Marine Corps Fleet Marine Force manuals from the 50s or 60s? I've been told that, for example, a Marine Corps tank battalion in the 60s had two M48 companies and an M103 company, along with a 9-tank flame platoon. I have no sources to verify this, nor do I know if there's a difference between a divisional tank battalion and a "force" tank battalion. I'd also love to know how the Marines trained with the M103. I've never seen an official publication - Marine Corps or Army - on the operations and tactics of that tank.

As an update to the American Military Handbook for TW64, I've overhauled the vehicle graphics entirely. I decided that because the line drawings are so wildly inconsistent in quality, that photographs of plastic models lightly edited and turned into black and white provide a more consistent and appealing look (plus, this is designed to be a miniatures game anyways, right?) All line drawings are now out with very few exceptions, and I started working on aircraft entries.

For example, here's the F-100D/F:

And the M60: