View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Major Outage due to drive controller failure.

We had a major outage due to a drive controller failure. We are currently running on a backup box. I think we lost one attachment from May but I am looking for a backup and hopefully that will be recovered.

Due to my own shifting priorities, my growing frustration with a certain poster's attitude, and quite a few other distractions I am going to be pulling away from the forum for a bit. You guys are on your own for a bit in terms of keeping things civil. I will do a nightly check of the system for spam bots and will be monitoring my email (via contact us) in the event the system has any more issues or something requiring a moderator presents itself. My mapping work is also on indefinite hiatus as I had to sacrifice parts from that box to get us up and running and to be honest the lack of respect I have been seeing towards peoples hard work had really let the air out of my balloon in regards to my completing any of the works I have in progress.

I apologize but since I do not want comments on this thread I am locking it.

Last edited by kato13; 08-18-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed something I felt was to harsh.