View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 11:56 PM

The story has the entire III MEF relocating to Guam (8,000 Marines and sailors, plus dependents), with Tinian becoming their training area. Only the USAF and some Army (some SF and the PAC-III Air Defense and Anti-Missile batteries) remaining on Okie.

Chico, clear your PM box: I wanted to send you a PM but couldn't as it said you've exceeded your quota.

Sure Matt you always know all... and III MEF HQ Means all the Marines. I will write you from there when I'm stationed there next in 2012 or beyond. You need too read into things. Or know how the Marines are tasked Orged before you talk...8,000 Marines...cool seeings how there is around 40,000 to 60,000 marines in a MEF. Goto USMC.MIL an unclass web page and view the units in III MEF. They will tell you who is were and how. Please dont beleave me as that the whole MEF is moving. I'm just a commisioned officer in that division. please goto the web page and view for yourself. or just pm me and talk too me like eddie did. and shit things might work out. but you like too put things out here too show all you know whats up. cool do what you think is best.

By the way. Eddie is an honorable man that has all the stats he says. He was just concerned about me not trying too start a fight. I had lunch with him... and hope in the future can do some training between our units. As stated in most fitness reports. I would seek to serve with him in combat. Hope he had the same impression of me as we both talked like men and officers and I had a good time.