View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon500ly View Post
I think I'm going to go with regional command and above only having access to location. Science Teams will have radio contact with "Wildfire" only.

Just thinking about a Science Base, and what they might have to research, than I can see them being separate from any other Morrow facility.

I'm going to have to reevaluate what goes into the various regions of the Project, I just keep coming up with facilities that need to be included in any reasonable attempt to rebuild after a TEOTWAWKI scenario.
I think these science labs will mostly be dealing with diseases and finding treatments. Even if you go with Universal Antibody/Antidote. you will run out of doses quicker then the facility to make more can be brought online. With Atlanta and the CDC nuked out of existence, these bases become the source for vaccines and treatments for bioweapons and mutated pathogens. Assuming that, they would have source strains of various types in storage and we would have to assume Biosafety Level 4 labs and security measures to keep things in control. So they are basically Wildfire with some manufacturing ability to mass produce the vaccines and armed guards.