View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:48 PM

Default Absolutely not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMDeCorba View Post
I mean that, yes, there is a long way before we emulate something remotely like professional soldiery. And, like you have pointed out, this is a good time to focus on more foxhole-buddy-actions, and less on Machiavellian assassination schemes. But, like all dog handlers know, you get farther with praise than scorn - you should make sure to point out every time we actually do something a little better instead of focusing on how long we have to go before we are a perfect team
Scorn is the only language you dirty scum will understand -as well as the loss of hitpoints!!!

Nah,you are right . ( I just didnt really think my input mattered that much anyways in the matter ).

You guys did survive the engagement that I was sure that I had designed in a way that would kill at least 2-4 PCs . The infighting ( my most deadly trap ) got two.

The NDP attacks nearly killed three.

Only due to cooperation and on the spot agreements to carry on fighting shoulder to shoulder were you able to force the encirclement and shoot yourselves free.

You then proceeded to helping eachother through extremely difficult times ,were most were wounded-and some were on the verge of slipping under and spiraling towards protracted death by multiple gunshot wounds and complications.

This was all good . In the continuance of the scenario I sincerely hope that those who acted selflessly will recieve gratitude and loyalty and that those who took a beating will have earned the respect of the others for their valor.

(Tune in pompous music ..)

Only together will you be able to fullfill your destiny - and face the carnage that awaits you.

I see a new era dawning in the party - no longer will the one who is most ruthless be first among equals. Only valor and noble deeds will bear meaning.

Only courage will be the measure of the man (PC).

Looking forward to playing the next round - buddies in the foxholes it is..and teh hounds are baying.....