View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM

If your campaign ends up going with the DC Working Group's take on things the Corpus Christi wouldn't be the last USN sub anyway, making big chunks of the Last Submarinwe trilogy kind of redundant. I'm still in two minds about that. I greatly respect the knowledge and work of the DC working group but I think their timeline will end up with far more working USN vessels than is comfortable with canon.

In my campaign the there will be only one *working and seaworthy* USN sub but it may not be the Corpus Christi. I haven't yet decided whether, after the Last Sub trilogy has been played out, MilGov will use the sub as a power source or keep it at sea but one way or another I'm almost certain it will stay at sea because the CO of the group in my campaign, Major Po, will want to use it for his own ends. I predict that if MilGov wants to take it away from his group he'll go rogue with it.

There are several former submariners in the party in my campaign so there were always going to be more than 14 submariners aboard anyway.

Last edited by Targan; 06-07-2009 at 09:45 PM.