View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:44 AM

Default Eureka Sept.12th 2019 Temperature: + 11 C* Now Hear This !

General Pain has made the following statement slip to your ears in private .The official statement will be more diplomatic ...

Well to lay down the hatchett is my main plan and to join forces against common enemies is the only viable option.

So that Milgov and others don't feel I intrude or step on toes, I would like to hold a banquet for the new aliance. Inviting members of all the factions and serving pre-pre-pre-pre-war booze to the leaders of said factions/clans.

Regarding the Church I propose to invite other church leaders;whom I'd like to know the names/wherabouts/parishon/etc, to a unformal religious debate and to show my understanding,compassion and acceptance of said heretics.

What I am trying to say is ; for the survival of our people we all must co-exist and stand by eachothers side.This was what the founding fathers of this great nation fought for, and I'd be damned if General Pain will let the hated NDP destroy us all. As long as there are a breath in my body I will have my revenge.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT :
General Pain wishes to lay down the hatchett-it is his main plan and to join forces against common enemies is the only viable option.

So that former Milgov and others don't feel I intrude or step on toes, I would like to hold a banquet for the new aliance. Inviting members of all the factions and serving pre-pre-pre-pre-war booze to the leaders of said factions/clans.

Regarding the Church I propose to invite other church leaders;whom I'd like to know the names/wherabouts/parishon/etc, to a unformal ,ecumenical religious debate and to show my understanding,compassion and acceptance of said faiths.

What I am trying to say is ; for the survival of our people we all must co-exist and stand by eachothers side.This was what the founding fathers of this great nation fought for, and General Pain will never let the hated NDP destroy us all. As long as there are a breath in my body I will stand on the side of justice and freedom.

Last edited by headquarters; 02-18-2009 at 08:34 AM.