View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
Here's a thought...

Anyone want to put up their hand to take all the pictures from this thread and create an album? Would be a labour of love and require a bit of maintenance (adding further pictures as they were submitted unless there's a way anyone can contribute).

Albums allow comments on the individual pictures without clogging the place with excess chatter. The thumbnails in the albums also make it a LOT easier to find the picture yuo really want.

Well, I don't mind creating an album for you guys. Question is A: do we have a spot here in the forums or the site where we can post it, and B: How do you want this arranged? Just one big album, or different sub categories? If you go with subcategories, that'll take longer.
"The use of force is always an answer to problems. Whether or not it's a satisfactory answer depends on a number of things, not least the personality of the person making the determination. Force isn't an attractive answer, though. I would not be true to myself or to the people I served with in 1970 if I did not make that realization clear."
— David Drake