Thread: Egypt in T2K
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
Ahh, I was unaware of that as I did little more than skim that wiki some time back and I remembered that they mentioned the Middle East. I went back and simply typed in Egypt to the search box.
Sorry for the confusion, I really should have paid a lot more attention to the bottom of the page.

Personally, I would rather they called the article 2013 instead of Twilight: 2000 3rd edition as I tend to see the - 2000 - and assume it's the proper game. Looking over the site again you are absolutely right Kato, overall the wiki does little more than give a basic rundown of Twilight: 2000 while it seems one particular fan of 2013 has contributed pages upon pages of information for that game
No reason to apologize. T2k13 is simply a different version. We don't cover it much here (as they have their own forums), but it is certainly on topic. I just wanted to explain the apparent inconsistency on France.

I am still debating if another Wiki (perhaps directly connected to this forum) would gain more traction for V1/V2/V2.2 materials. I have many conflicting thoughts on this.