Thread: Target Lists
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:23 AM

I think I placed the disclaimer's etc on each of the lists, but here's the general gist of them.

The Morrow Project target list is from The Bunker site. It is a very good site for TMP for those interested. The targets list gives the probable target and also the type of missile that was used against it.

The second list is from Life After Doomsday by Bruce Clayton, an excellent book IMO on the subject, the title says it all. The target list was developed to find 'safe' retreat areas. If you can get the book, there is a wind-star in the appendix also that shows the prevailing winds and probabilites from which you can predict the fallout patterns. The targets are catagorized as Primary, Secondary and Teritary, meaning strategic weapons locations, other military-economic targets of importance, and civilian targets, or as he states "hostage" targets.

The third is a list of Energy targets. It's the towns and cities where refineries are located and would be effected by strikes on the refinery. It came from a photocopy, but it's been too long since I made it and can't recall the source other than I got it off the net. There are cities listed more than once as well.

Hope this helps.
Grae