View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 03:50 AM

Default Savant's back, yes he's back...

This generator is pretty cool, helps fill the void I felt there was in terms of pregen characters in the core rulebook quite well as part of "Starter Set" resources or "the Ammo Box" as I was thinking of calling it. My only comment for improvement suggestion would be to have the ability to select combat +/- non-combat role to help round out starting parties or pregen opposing (or OpFor) parties eg for use in scenario creation - I think the v2.2 generator had this feature.

Mind you this is me with no coding / parsing skill and no idea how much work that would be - it's still amazing don't get me wrong.

And yeah it's been over a year since I visited...

And seems even longer since I posted about anything T2k related over at the 'Rants: https://therantingsavant.blogspot.com/ I realise - apologies, I have just started looking through things and the FB groups and noticed this generator (and Teg's kind comments about my blog back in the day).

Tbh I'm waiting for the Riverine resources so I can start writing posts themed as "Take Me To the River" LOL:

* Cruising Down the Visla
* Smoke on the Warta
* Carry on Down the Oder

Still, all this has inspired me a bit, maybe I should have a look at the old articles and consider 4E versions and commentary like I had originally planned before the pandemic and then the Ukraine war upended things. Or maybe collate all the v2.2k articles into a PDF or PoD for DriveThruRPG even for ease of use Maybe <shrug>

Last edited by therantingsavant; 12-28-2022 at 04:02 AM.