View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:13 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Old WebRPG TownHall Posts

Stilleto69 04-17-2006, 12:57 PM Hi Guys,

I've been sifting through all the various posts here and I was wondering do any of you guys still have any copies of the old WebRPG TownHall posts. Since that site is no longer in use. Thanks.

pmulcahy 04-17-2006, 02:39 PM IIRC, Antenna has a lot of them on his site, if not all of them. I might have a few of the posts that were more interesting (at least, to me anyway), but I really have no way of telling now what came from which discussion forum.

Stilleto69 04-17-2006, 03:17 PM Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. I really wouldn't mind see what you have. I really like your site with regards to the aircraft section, especially the detailed history you give regarding each aircraft in it's role in the Twilight War. I.e. the F-16XL (F-16F) SCAMP. I always thought that it was a cool plane.

Thanks again,

EJ

Antenna 04-17-2006, 03:33 PM I posted all of the collection I had on this forum, search and you will find I almost wrote ?

It seems that our dear board has erased those posts ?

Antenna

Antenna 04-17-2006, 04:00 PM It seems that RPGhost erases the opldest post ? the oldest post is from 2003...

I remeber that RPGhost been older then just 3 years ?

Antenna

Antenna 04-17-2006, 04:15 PM IIRC we had like ~3500 threads by the beginning of this year ? and we down to 800+ nowdays ?

Well, lot of the small gems that we talked about is anyway gonne =(

Antenna

pmulcahy 04-17-2006, 04:32 PM Stilletto, do me a favor and PM me.

pmulcahy 04-17-2006, 04:36 PM Hi Paul,

Thanks for replying. I really wouldn't mind see what you have. I really like your site with regards to the aircraft section, especially the detailed history you give regarding each aircraft in it's role in the Twilight War. I.e. the F-16XL (F-16F) SCAMP. I always thought that it was a cool plane.

Thanks again,

EJ

Yeah, I always had a sort of love affair with the F-16 series in general. I wanted to fly for the Air Force since I was a tiny child (basically as far back as I can remember), and when the F-16 came out, I decided that was the plane I wanted to fly. At least, until I was nearly 16 and my eyes started to go bad...the Air Force probably wouldn't even let me sit in the cockpit of an aircraft on static display with the eyes I have now.