View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Banned

I am talking about the poll data here which had enough responses to be scientific as well as the information I am gathering based on responses on FB and Discord. As a person who uses data for predictive purposes as part of my job what you need is a scientifically valid sample - which we have here and then see how it applies overall.

That’s why you don’t need to survey all the backers to find out what they think of it. Unless you reject how scientific predictive data is gathered and insist that only 100 percent polling of a population is valid for gathering information and making predictions.

FYI polling data and quality data evaluations are made with about that percentage of the overall population or less all the time and as long as they aren’t overly weighted one way or the other are scientifically valid. Your typical political poll for instance tries to gauge the feeling of the American people as a whole and does so with a very small overall sample compared to the population as a whole.

And since FL hasnt done polling of their own what we have to base responses on, to date, is this poll here - which given the number of people who actually post here on a regular basis, represents a rather decent sized percentage of that posting population.

Last edited by Olefin; 06-03-2021 at 02:56 PM.