View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaghauler View Post
They must STILL die. I served on M114 "Hogs" and the M198s with the 10th Mountain. The M198 is capable of ACCURATELY delivering a 155mm HE shell out to 18km (the CEP is around 40 meters which is smaller than an HE's burst radius). They can set up a good distance from your town and rain destruction down upon the Characters from afar. A SINGLE 155mm HE round will COMPLETELY DEMOLISH a typical US stick-built single family home. NOTHING destroys your moral like watching your house disintegrate into a cloud of dust and falling debris.

On a better note, The M198 and 5-Ton "prime mover" CANNOT drive over the typical 10-Ton bridge found on most US secondary roads (they'll collapse). This may limit the Militia's approach routes.
Yes, the odds are most certainly not in the PCs favor and they as characters (and players) are aware. Consequences of lying to the face of the warlord lol. Though this is my first GM attempt at T2K, I'd like to make the defense winnable but it will be a challenge. Big rewards of the PCs succeed.