View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:11 AM

Default hehe indeed

You are quite right, I hadnt really thought of this - the cliffhanger aspect came through strong this time , with you guys running away from the countdown in the nuke bunker and starting out into the area around the bunker that is teeming with desperate ,fanatical NDP cadre that seem hell bent on getting out of there for some reason..

Of course - helicopters buzzing overhead now and then with some kind of task in the NDP operation to stop you guys..

Little time from sitdown to it goes down next time around.

As for the message of love and unity - humanity can only hope that all of you will get your sh*t together and act as a band of brothers sometime soonish.

Sanchez- no worries. I am sure the guys will accept your apology for shooting them down from behind as they were storming the enemy position.And for using a judo throw to push one of them out into the enemy line of fire .And for throwing handgrenades that caught them in the blast radius.

Twice.

hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post
Sorry about the "supporting" fire...

I guess I got a little too enthustastic as the setting reminded me a little too much about a movie set...

Anyways, I really enjoyed the infighting which was very Al Quida-style, and the on-the-job-training for the new recruits.

The last minute of playing was is a nice cliffhanger for the sequel which I guess will be released in 2010 somewhere:

The old-timer, shot to pieces hanging on to his cannon on top of an exploding nuke storage, the two recruits running for their life in fear and desperation and Iron Man running James-Bond style chased by a helicopter dogding bullets and laughing of death. Where did Grease go - I must have forgot...

Anyways nice session - although we could downplay the infighting slightly next time we meet.