Endurance: 12
Accuracy: 8
Charisma: 16
Psionics: 0
Luck: 16
Structure and Blood Points: 356
Blood Type: O+
Hostility and Motivation: 17

Jacob Stiles is a Trader. Spending Winters in Texas and North to the Dakotas in the Summer in one long circuit. Jacob would rather not fight and will carry on like guns aren't pointed at him.

Early on in Jacobs second trip to the Dakotas, he was surprised by an Amerind war band. Surrounded by 20 braves in paint, with weapons; Jacob tied off the reins for his team, and climbed down from his wagon.
Jacob smiled big and in a booming voice declared "You Men, look like your ready to trade!". The younger Braves were astonished when Jacob set up a table quickly and set out boxes of items to trade. Last items on the table was a bottle of good KFS Bourbon and two shot glasses.

The Warband Leader agreed this looked like a better idea then chasing their enemies that had a six hour head start any way. The War Band Leader unrolled a blanket and Jacob sat with him. Talk in the shade of the wagon lasted two hours while Jacob told of events south and the War Band Leader exchanged news for the surrounding area. One young hot head wanted none of this.

Badger Walks wanted to kill the Trader and chase down their enemies. Those enemies had taken three of Badger Walks horses. Horses that the young many needed to trade for the young woman he wanted to marry.

Jacob wanted to live so he made a Trade. "What do women want with horses? Nuthin."
"I can't trade with the winds and the grass but, I need an introduction into your People."
"Be my introduction and I will pay you well enough to buy the girl."
Jacob laid out a belt with tooled silver disks, a pair of tooled silver hair clasps, and a hand mirror. Thinking on it Jacob added a pint jar filled with various buttons and beads.
"Better than horses and her Mother be pleased with you, and that goes far."

The War Band Leader showed no outward sign but,he was pleased with the Trade, and liked nothing better than to turn back to camp with this Trader. Badgerwalks forgot all about the horses, the other tribes warriors, thinking only of the bride he was sure to win.

Jacob lived and gained a lifelong customer in Badgerwalks. The medicines, steel tools, kerosene, cast iron cook ware, and jewelery from Texas trades well for the gold nuggets, bison hides, and bits of recovered technology from the Dakotas. KFS tobacco in tins is so well received, Jacob is able to travel in fact to Tribes hostile to each other.

Last edited by ArmySGT.; 10-12-2013 at 09:05 PM.