View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglancy12 View Post
Maybe the ranges were too close for the MK-19 and maybe the M2HB fired too slow... of course, with the M2HB "cover" stopped being an issue. That thing pretty much shoots through schools.
That's something not really well-covered by the rules -- overpenetration. The last game I ever GMed, I did this to players taking shelter in a building made of cinder blocks with the spaces inside filled with concrete -- I managed to figure out that the KPV they were sheltering against penetrated the wall, a shelf on the wall, and a desk before it hit them (their players still took 4d6 damage each), but that slowed game play. Maybe I was being overrealistic or should had just made an educated guess...

Another thing not covered is overpenetrating a human body, something that becomes very important in CQB when there are civilians mixed in with the bad guys or if police are fighting bad guys in the same situation. I'll admit I have no good ideas about how to handle that one.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com