Thread: Prisons
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 01:35 AM

Default oui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender
I disagree, you overlook something, most firing position are turned toward the inside. You need quite some work to change this. I bet that you could put a lader on the outside wall without being threaten at all. The french prison that was attacked looked the same and the guys made a breach using explosives and RPGs of sorts. Once inside, they used submachine guns and assault rifles to silence the guards. They can become good defensive position but you need to work a lot before it becomes true.

I have made a rough translation of that events if that can help (I hope its good, at least understandable). It might be useful to identify the weakpoints and imagine what correction can be made to make your idea come true.
it would take work to make firing positions ,obstacles etc

but the towers and walls are good OPs , and indepth defenses could be made using positions inside the compound as well.

Obstacles etc could be placed outside the walls.

The reason the frens prison was overrun was that it was geared to keep people in and not out ,plus the guards probably lack training in fighting well armed opposition .