Thread: Netherlands OOB
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
I remember your post Roel - and its very helpful on stuff I am working on - I liked the information in the pdf I posted because of the stuff it had on weapons that were in storage - much of which is not covered in any Twilight 2000 canon information on the Netherlands - just looking at what they had in 1994 still you can see:

30,693 M1 carbine
8403 M1 Garand rifles
39,000 Uzi's
39,000 Browning 9mm pistols
27,000 FAL rifles
1950 Bren machine guns
74 M-40A1 106mm recoilless rifles

Let alone stuff like the YP-408 APC's

So right there you have what you need to equip militia or reservist troops for any scenario you have in the Netherlands let alone possible equipment you would have people run into if you were running a game - i.e. the French unit you have that runs into Netherlands resistance fighters armed with old M1 Garands and Uzi's and have an M-40A1 that takes out the APC that was backing you up

hope its useful to you
Well did also some other stuff, mostly pre war and pre-French invasion , thanks for liking it.

Also if the nukes go of in Amsterdam, you can say good by to the Fokker plants as they where located next to Shiphol Airport.

Also Olefin there are also some former minesweepers who where transferred to the sea scouts who could go back to service.

Also this in dutch but you can use google translate are a list of all MOB places in the Netherlands, interesting are the POMS Sites (Prepositioned Organizational Material Sets belonging to the US army.

http://www.forten.info/index.htm?cat...jnen/hoofd.htm

Last edited by lordroel; 03-14-2018 at 01:01 PM.