View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 01:48 AM

I wondered about this myself. I figured that with the state of chaos that was happening that certain people became lost or victims of circumstance. I had my player come across a remote mountain holiday town that was more then happy to get rid of a certain loud mouth senator that had been a thorn in there side since being trapped there in late 1997. About an hour after they had left with him , my brother looks at me and says "Did we just find the legitimate president?" I spent the next 3 hours googling trying to see if I just gave him the golden goose. I had them transport the senator to his brother, a general in the Milgov friendly forces of nevada and he was kinda hidden away just in case Mil gov ever found out.

Then to mess with them I had them encounter National Guards men in northern New Mexico under command of the true president. Made a little conspiracy back story and everything. Radio broadcast calling all loyal citizens to arms and every once in awhile coming across small groups of refugees or a few stragglers making there way to the president.