View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerCCW UK
Can't believe I forgot this one before! The first time I ran Dark Conspiracy was when I was at University, with a very mixed bag of players. One of them, lets call him Lord Munchkin, decided that he'd a background in weapons research and gun smithing. Due to his weapon background he managed to convince me that he'd start with a 20mm assault cannon - the one in the rule book, can't remember the name off hand. I'd just about been talked into this on the basis that his ammo would be rare as hens teeth and that if he ever used it the police, military, minions and his employers would be very interested when he decided to up the ante a bit. He announced that with his weapons experience and using the tools at his employers workshops that he wanted to mod the original cannon to fire fully automatic and take a belt rather than a box mag. Basically he wanted a 20mm SAW! When I refused this on the grounds that it was just mental he left the game in a huff!! Sometimes you just have to say no.

I can’t believe he didn’t ask you for a suppressor! They always must ask me for suppressors!