View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 07:02 AM
Registered Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
I'm wondering if it's them behind the 4th ed T2K. Would make a lot of sense given they've already done most of the hard work tweaking the rules, and both games have always gone pretty much hand in hand with each other...
As far as I can tell, Clockwork is not behind a 4th edition of T2k. It's never come up in conversation and it was new info for some of the other developers when I mentioned it in our online workspace.
Full disclosure time.
My name is Kevin O'Neill, I'm on the team at Clockwork Publishing (AKA Uhrwerk Verlag) developing the 4th edition of Dark Conspiracy.
I wasn't keen to disclose much about it so I never mentioned anything outright but it's why I've been gobbing off about the 4th edition all the time. Since the launch of the crowdfunder, I don't think there's now any restriction on me coughing up that I'm on the development team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaghauler View Post
I need to pop into the Dark Conspiracy forum if I'm going to be running it as a new campaign. I wonder if Clockwork is still taking contributions to the game. I'd like to get my optics and spotting posts evaluated.
Interestingly enough, one of the sections I've been assigned is surveillance devices so some optical devices fall under my tasks at least as far as equipment lists are concerned. I've asked for some clarification as far as weapons sights go but I have a sneaking suspicion that they might be part of a "catch-all" group such as Other Equipment.

The recruiting drive was started in the middle of 2018 and concluded in the last half of that year. They probably aren't looking for new team members but I've asked if they're interested and I'm just waiting on a reply.
Alternately I can submit your material for you if they're interested in just the submission (under your name so you get full credit) but in either case, I can't guarantee anything beyond them thinking about it.
I'll let you know once I know.