View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
As the person who started this thread in the first place, specifically to question the permanent bans as a potential punishment, I don't think there really is more to discuss.
I personally felt that the person being punished and the principle of the punishment needed to be re-examined and I believe that has been done to most people's satisfaction.
I don't believe there is a lot of value in continuing this discussion so my thoughts are that if this thread continues to cause drama, then the mods should lock it.
There have been divisive posts deleted in the past so if it is necessary to do so, I don't have any objection to this thread being deleted either.
i agree. I miss the days when I could go here for greet support and find the most amazing things to adapt or not adapt to my own universe. If this passionate criticism is the new norm and continues am afraid that it will take out the fun of coming to this page. But i guess a more recent concern is that new people that comes here will not se the amazing resource that this page has to offer. And to be honest, nether would I if hade not seen the value in the past 12 years.