View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Exactly Mike.. my idea is that the Snake-Eaters are the US Governments check for the Morrow Project. and that Operation Lazarus started about ten years after the project by an executive order by Nixon (the missing fifteen minutes of tape). when the project gets set up, the snake-eaters are suppose to watch them, and make sure they 'live up to DR Morrow's promises' and were one of his many 'ace-in-the-holes' for the screw up of Prime Base getting taken out.

One of the things about Damocles was, in my mind... a way to automate the wake up of Operation Lazarus... and very possibly have the Damocles base as the headquarters of the group!
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.