View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:06 AM

Default team spirit

Last session was quite actionpacked-lots of enemies and enough shooting for most I dare say.

The party was even attacked with neutron bombs -now,what GM can say that they have specifically targeted their party with such attention and care ?

ALthough there are many aspects that needs work in your tactics during firefights there was some good developments too.

The wounded were rescued and cared for by those who could still act .Coverfire was EVENTUALLY laid down to help those pinned down.

I smell the wiff of actual team work and it would seem that some among you have taken the first baby steps into looking at a map of a firefight not only from the perspective of your own PC and what he can do ,but also from the perspective of what your PC can do for the others to make the party as a whole reach their goals.

I hope this developes further along these lines .

I encourage you guys to have a meaningful discussion (no insults-play nice !) about what happened,what went wrong and how to do better the next time.This is what is called a "hot wash up" after a military operation.

The party is alone now.Hunted.Wounded and starving behind enemy lines.Who will bail your PC out if he gets wounded? Who will give covering fire when you make the rush to the next position ? What do YOU have to do to make that happen?

Ahhh..the Boathouse. Such an idyllic setting for the next ,tragic chapter of season 6.