View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Six View Post
If you're strictly observing canon, isn't Australia co operating with France? It's been a while since I looked at my copy of Twiilight Encounters but I seem to remember there was a scenario entitled "What's the Polish for G'day?" that had a squad of Australian SAS troopers in Poland who had got there on a French submarine? I know the whole scenario was meant to be a little out of the ordinary and quite vague on detail but wasn't there a reference in that about France and Australia forming a "League of non irradiated nations"?
I think it is possible that Australia took a pragmatic approach in its relationship with France, much as the two rival US governments' commanders in the Persian Gulf did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Six
Also, someone at one point in time posted a write up on a website about a group of troops from Australia, NZ, and the Pacific Islands who had been in Europe and North Africa on various UN missions at the outbreak of War and were now serving as a Brigade unit in Germany. Sorry, but I can't for the life of me find the link. It was non canon obviously.
I have attached a word document with this article. Sorry that I haven't included attribution to the author but I don't know its source.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ANZO.doc (25.5 KB, 155 views)