View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
Well that's completely wrong given the R-27U Zyb, R-39 Rif and R29M Shtil, all common Soviet sub launched ballistic missiles, have small warheads of 100-200 kt each.
Actually I have the canon to back me up on what nukes were actually used - i.e. Allegheny Uprising confirming that the only nukes that hit in PA were the ones on the refineries near Philly

So if the Soviets were using all kinds of smaller nukes then why didnt they hit:

BAE Plant York PA - M109, M88, Bradley, M8 Buford plant - only plant making all of those vehicles - yet untouched by nukes

Harley Davidson plant York PA

Harrisburg PA state capital

Mack Trucks Assembly plant Macungie PA - which by 1997 had to be switched to making military trucks for sure

Three Mile Island Harrisburg PA

multiple army and NG bases in PA including the Carlisle Barracks

Pittsburgh and its steel producing factories

Thus its pretty clear that what got hit by nukes - not by riots, forest fires, natural disasters, etc. - but by nukes is what is in the canon only

Need more backup - look at Urban Guerrilla - only nuke attacks are the ones in the canon strikes - same with the Texas module - only nuke attacks are the ones in the canon strikes for the US as a whole