View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 12:18 AM

dang ya know I’ve been kind of poking away at this for years know (show's me about keeping up with the boards) if i can find the time from work I’ll see if i can through something more thought out up here.

Till thin i got a couple of quick questions. We have some canon on Italy not real detailed about what’s happening during the war true but what's happening in Switzerland?

Also i wonder if we could do with a little more of a time line in regards to this poll.

1.the start of the war and it's build up to true twilight war (nuk escalation primarily). At first not that deferent than standard business with an increasing amount of politics of the "encouraging peace" type.

2.the lat stage grind. primarily the bit just before and right round the last grate push before the final calapas of the ability to support modern cvilation. Same as every body else stay alive and maintain as much functionality as possible.

3.aftermath (standard game setting). assessment and rebuilding especially of the churches communications ability’s. one thing this could defiantly included if the holy father has passed is an attempt to gather enough cardinals to hold a conclave.