View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokewolf
I hope this comes across well as I'm not going to intend this as any attack against anyone in particular. But of the timeline only a small fraction (maybe less the 5%) has been posted. The timeline of 2013 is over 50k words and 60 pages at 9pt font. It covers almost every country in the world at some point. Judging the timeline based on 5% of material (all of which have been altered since its initial posting) is not really giving it a chance.

All I would ask is that people give it a read at least. I'm not asking people to drink the kool-aid. Hell, my own playtesters don't agree with everything I've written, its ok, you won't hurt my feelings. However, its really hard to a good debate against people who admit they've never even read it. I really want to talk about the story, I mean a real intelligent, fun debate over the little intrinsic ideas I put in there.

Are there leaps? Yes there are. Are there some really cool ideas? I'd like to think so. Can it take some improvements? Oddly, I actually wrote it in such as way that things can be added to make adjustments or improvements without causing any issues. It's things like that I'd love to talk about. So let's have fun. Let's talk. Here's a chance to bring a completely fresh outlook on Twilight. Let's us it.
Ok! with that one I only have one question left. When are you making an add-on out of it and when are you saling it (for a tiny price, almost free if that's possible )? I still won't agree with everything, no doubt, but I'm being curious and I love reading good stories. Rules are great and I'll be reading the all of yours but I'm increasingly tired of rules and never follow them anyway. Moreover, I'll stop keeping asking questions and making weird observations; that will save you and me a hell of a time . I know, I know, timelines are personnal and they only suit the one who has done it but, what do you want, I'm craving for other people's points of view. I'm even willing to buy the all story all for myself but I might not be able to keep it secret so forget it.

Last edited by Mohoender; 12-05-2008 at 03:00 AM.