View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graebarde View Post
And WHERE pray tell did you FIND it? I had something similar I did for OpFred but not near as nice as I could with resouces available today. I cut/pasted maps from a Polish site, one section at a time.. grrrrrrrrrrrr
Bon dia!
This image is from our website "L'ARGONAUTA, rol en català". It’s a website written in Catalan language and since the very beginning, we have a section devoted to Twilight:2000. The map is part of our own introductory campaign, titled “El camí cap a Kalisz” (The road to Kalisz) and is a free graphic interpretation of Legbreaker explanations about the plans for last push of the 3rd German Army in Poland. I use this map as a background material for newbie players to situate themselves in the incoming offensive. So, the purpose is more to create the feeling that they are part of something bigger than to be the exact image of the plan. The campaign is divided in playable scenarios (only the first two available right now) and our purpose is to give the referee all the needed material to run the campaign, including maps, characters, etc.
I don’t know how the google translator would work with Catalan to English translation, if anyone wants to read more… Anyway, I will provide the links to our Twilight:2000 materials in the Site Update Thread.

BTW, the map was done using Excel, with a background map of Poland and the autoform tools.