View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin798 View Post
There would be no weapons purchases. Just lots of steel bar stock and rolled steel that would be trivial to explain.
In the event there is an unforeseen truck jackknife or train derailment (and the associated local/federal investigations) there better be some type of cover story that holds up until you can cover your tracks.

If a box car with hundreds of military grade weapons/ordinance with no documentation whatsoever is found, the ATF, DOD, and FBI would be swarming all over wherever it came from.

This makes me think you need to have at least one legit purchase of everything you need. Then you can say you are just moving it around.

Edit. I have been thinking about this a little more and I could see the Project deal with a corrupt Military Quartermaster at some point so they could have a fall guy. You buy stuff from him on the black market and then when you produce new product, you give then the same serial numbers as the stolen material. That way if anything gets intercepted the military, atf and fbi will start looking in the wrong place.

Last edited by kato13; 02-04-2015 at 04:30 PM.