View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
the worry over the Crips and Bloods having anti-tank or anti-air weaponry is very real by the way

during the riots in LA in the 90's (I was living there then) the news media was reporting that the military was preparing to possibly be engaged by gang bangers who were armed with LAW rockets - which were reported as being in small numbers in the hands of the Crips and Bloods

and considering that empty rocket launcher tubes have been turned in to the police in Los Angeles during gun buy backs on at least two occasions it is very likely they did and may still have those types of weapons
Empty rocket launcher tubes turn up all the time, a lot of army surplus stores sell them. The ones the LAPD found were clearly army training devices. Why else would why they be marked trainer? TSA also found an empty tube in someone checked suitcase. Another one was found in New Jersey on some guys lawn lol, they not a danger once they have been fired.

Let me know when they find a real one fully loaded or an there is a explosion caused by one.