View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post
my question is the "awake" contingent during the war and 5 years of observation doesn't really need to be as big as the main element for when the project really kicks off. the manpower requirement to maintain the base and record whats going on outside is much smaller than what would be required to actually coordinate all of the teams, provide them with intel, run the logistical systems to rebuild post-war, and everything else prime base would be called upon to do. having most of the base staff in cryo until they're needed would help solve many of the morale and mental health issues that have been mentioned and would also reduce the amount of food that the base has to stockpile for that time significantly.
Which is my reasoning why the base staff doesn't need to be 250+ on War Day. Most of the Base personnel should have been in cryosleep like 99.99% of the Project.

Personnally I am leaning more to the deliberate sabotage by elements infiltrated within the Morrow Project than I am the Nuke/Bioagent story line of Warriors of Krell.