View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Much thanks to all who have purchased the KPSB. I'm overwhelmed by the positive response. If there's anything else you would like to see in it, please let me know. Also, I am collecting errata, so if you notice a typo or bit of inaccurate info, the same goes. The really nice thing about DriveThruRPG PDFs is that they can be modified, and buyers receive the updated version free of charge.

Also, thanks to the folks here- especially those mentioned in the acknowledgment section- Chico, Paul Mulcahy, Tegyrius, Keys138, Rainbow6, Matt Wiser, and James Langham- for their contributions to the project. And finally, thank you, Olefin, for your encouragement and support of my work.
Hi Rae,
First of all, GREAT WORK. I have just a couple of questions. 1) for US units deployed to ROK, did you mean the 163rd ACR, instead of the 116th, which was deployed to Germany. 2) Isn't the 25th Infantry Division (Light) called "Tropic Lightning"? and 3) Is there any possibility of including possible surviving OOBs for USAF/ROKAF forces as well as USN/ROKN forces? Anyways again, I just wanted to great work.

Last edited by stilleto69; 03-05-2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Additional questions added