View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:21 AM

Thanks all for your feedback.

The description of the Bar was inspired by a couple of real life Bars - a couple in eastern Europe (Prague / Warsaw) and a couple in Edinburgh...the end product is an amalgamation of them all with a few things added to give it more of a T2K feel. I started off trying to describe it in written form but soon realised that a picture tells a thousand words so googled some images...they are from a real Bar in Austin, Texas..they don't know I "borrowed" their images so I don't know if I should mention the name for legal reasons!

Also, with regard to the idea of pooling encounters, if anyone else wants to add any additional NPC's (staff / patrons, etc) to this thread I don't mind at all...as a thought perhaps we can do the same for other types of locations - someone posts a generic room which others can add characters to provided the original poster of the encounter is OK with it? (it wont be appropriate in every situation obviously)