Thread: Post Apoc Punks
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 12:48 AM

Default laquer/varnish and other PA hairproducts

I think I saw somewhere that certain products in this category could be usded for that 15 inch mohawk - I believe the hot iron was involved in this too.

But I want to debate -(I always do..?) :

So how far should a GM go to make his PCs alienated from his NPC cannonfodder ? Do you prefer the PCs operating in a moral grey zone ? ( Maybe Humungus was a visionary who would have ruled with a leather clad steel studded fist &thong until he had made the desert into a totalitarian garden of Eden and free elections could be held )

The classic example being leather and steel stud wearing motorcycle thugs wearing masks and goggles and generally being obnoxious fighting a bunch of peaceful homesteaders dressed in mellow earth tones and whites with good manners and chicks with freshly washed blond hair..?

Meaning - should the GM make the NPCs that get wasted by the PCs a faceless number /duck in the row to be riddled with bullets that are clearly evil and thus "righteous kills" ?

or should the killing be a dubious matter - maybe it comes to light that the marauder was stealing to feed a family,that they are refugess forced into the life of leather thongs and steel studs,have some flesh to the bone and humanity to throw the PCs aim of ..

general pains punk with AK is a classic example too - some will say typical PA bad guy that needs killing .

Maybe this one belongs in the playing style thread ...