View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Ephemera of the Big Ka-Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic1701 View Post
Also, I don't quite understand why American women can't serve in front-line combat units. Fighting is in their blood. I am happily married with four daughters. I KNOW this...

It is a biological fact of life that any given group of women who live together for a length of time will have their bodies synchronize their periods to within a few days of each other. So...establish four companies of female soldiers, give them combat training and firearms, and let it ride for about six months. In six months time, the periods will all synch and for one week each company will be the most formidable fighting force on the planet. None could withstand them. They would kill, then eat, the enemy. You've heard of Vietnam-era soldiers having necklaces made of ears? Guess what THEIR necklaces would be made of? Publish their atrocities overseas, or embed an Al-Jazeera reporter into the "Fightin' Amazons", and the Taliban will flee from their approach!
Wait until they start demanding chocolate-covered rare steak (trust me, I've been there) for chow--THEN release them on the poor unsuspecting enemy!

And since at this time they would be deemed "unclean" by Shariah law, being killed by them would be a double disgrace--"Bad jihadist--no 72 virgins for you!"

And you can drop card packs (collect all 52 gory and demoralizing photos) and DVD players (with a hard-wired "play-first" flash memory video of the amazons' antics) to saturate an area preparatory to the actual assault. It would of course be declared haram by the enemy leaders. The "forbidden fruit" effect would be at least as big and irresistible a draw as the "2 girls, 1 cup" viral video that is soooo inspiring.
Talk about psyops!

Last edited by WallShadow; 03-11-2010 at 11:23 AM.