View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Out on bail

Smile trancending time and space, the general's sack

The strangeest thing is that to this day, his character(s) still carry that very backpack with him. Even more incredible than the backpack being transported through time and space, is the fact that it has been spacially enlarged on the inside since back in the days when it was more or less a regular, though large backpack. Last time I saw it, it held 10 RPG-7's (loaded) in addition to the usual gear the General carries with him, two shotguns, a bunch of grenades and some more ammo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
A sort of weirdo character with a background as a drummer in the band Napalm Death ( best song "Physical Incarnal Death Manifestation") and also a former Navy Seal or some such .In the T2k setting we played in Poland he had reverted to wearing punker hair and some of the gear as well .The players got pushed into doing a dangerous mission on a Polish garrison town and complied -lured by the promise of whatever weapons they wanted to do the job .Dvakim wanted nervegas canisters ,flareguns,detonators ,WP grenades ,Raw heats and lots of explosives as well as ammo and a RPK etc .Grudginly I complied and gave him the stuff wondering that this might have been another dumb idea .The gear he stuffed in his backpack .

Later running down an alley ,chased by Polish forces he took several bursts to the back ,setting of everything nicely .

The others watched the flares signal his death from afar .