Thread: Combat Rules
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker
C:2 means what? You stand more than about an arms length or two away and effectively all that happens is your hair is messed up? The M72 danger area is 40 metres in distance!
Well, seems HQ has replied just a minute before me. But after the energy invested struggling against my English skill, I will post my answer anyway.

Here's my view: In v2.2 C:2 will mean 2d6 at 10m and 1d6 at 20m, distributied among all the body parts begining from head, with the possible option (in my opinion depending of the GM interpretation of the rules) to apply 2d6 additional points to one single body part if he character is just behind the weapon.

If quick quill rule is used (with the chance to double the damage to the playing character if chest or head is affected), a wide range of possibe effects is possible.

I agree that perhaps burn damage must be added. And I must recognize I do not know the M72 but if the 40m of safety distance is "according to manual" in the practicing fire-line, it's possible that they have taken "the worst case" as a an added precaution.

Last edited by Marc; 02-27-2009 at 03:00 PM.