View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:57 AM
Banned

There are tankers running back and forth from the surviving oil fields of the Middle East to Mombasa to use the refinery there that are guarded by the French and by the US. Kenya itself only has a total of six operational oil wells that are producing a few hundred barrels of oil per day so what the refinery is processing is basically all coming from the Middle East.

The refinery is providing oil to both CENTCOM and AFRICOM as well as the French as its the only one in the area still fully working (outside of South Africa). That trade will eventually go down as surviving refineries are brought back online in the Middle East. Those tankers are smaller in size than the supertankers.

And yes love to somehow tie the canon Bangkok module into it as well

FYI even though my stuff is V2.2 I dont see the 2300AD setup as canon - especially how it refers to Mexico and its occupation of the US Southwest - that is a non-starter for me and many others as the chances of the US not taking back that area is basically nil - the faster than light method in the 2300AD canon is more realistic to me than Mexico holding most of the Southwest for 300 years after WWIII and also conquering all of Central America while they are at it