View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
OK, gentlemen. Before this gets out of hand, I'd like to remind everyone to follow the forum guidelines by...

A.) Keep It Constructive

Folks post a lot of original T2K material here, most of it of the highest quality. Many contributors invite and welcome constructive criticism. If, however, they do not solicit feedback, then it's poor form to pipe in give it anyway. And please, don't post just to tear down the hard work of others. If you really don't like something that someone else has posted, and can't express this respectfully and with the intention of creating a constructive dialogue with the poster, then you should probably just keep it to yourself.

B.) Keep It Civil

We can all agree to disagree but let's make sure to do so respectfully. No name-calling, sarcasm, or other childishness is appropriate or welcome here. If you are upset with someone and want them to know about it, send them a PM and try to work it out privately. If another member is really getting on your nerves, you can use the forum tools to place that person on your ignore list. We don't tolerate flame wars here.

Thanks.

-
FYI to show information that he most likely didnt have is constructive dialogue with the poster. Thats why I didnt link to my sourcebook, thats why I didnt in any way try to advertise its location, etc.. I posted the relevant material as a constructive dialogue - and notice how I started the post - " Loved your article"

Since when is "Loved your article" not clear to people that I loved the article?

And FYI - there was no PM to me at all from him - if he had the decency to PM me and expressed his dislike of what I said I would have immediately removed the offending post end of story. Instead he decided to act like a spoiled child and pick a fight that didnt need to be picked. If he doesnt like that I ignored his advice - along with Raellus - and got published officially then I am not sorry - not in any way shape or form.