View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:27 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default promotion in the mao houshold

Name:  ceo maos half brother.jpg
Views: 902
Size:  18.8 KB
Takashi Tzuszonobe, age 33

Takashi, halfbrother and close friend, comes as usually to eat some breakfast this morning, Mao smiles at him, he always does.

"ohayó"
Mao almost cherfully greets Takashi, Takashi smiles back, a bit confused at first, then he laughs gentle as he says
"have you been nipping the Uéruzu "wine", because you seem to be in such a good mood, eventhough the factory has problems"
"no no, i havent touched the whiskey for weeks, i love to you know, but, well, you know... ...it is not good for my stomach. But the problems you speak of, I have partly a solution, you will take charge of the MAO textile. And I will start up some of the other branches in Mao Inc. How does it sound???"

"I will need you answer by the end of the week, only one thing if you take it, you should try to make money, but in the same time be fair and reasonable against the workers, invest in them, like daycare programs and educational programs for the workers. I like our father think it is most becoming to take care of the workers, ofcourse you shouldnt go bankrupcy doing it. and if you rather not take the job, that is ok, but I hope you will do it.
Mao whent silent for a short time then he said seriously to Takashi "I trust you Takashi Tzuszonobe-san, I trust you very much"

Takashi grew silent, as this was the first time he had heard Mao call him sir.

"i need some thinking time" takashi said, Mao smiled big "lets eat some breakfast, later we have more to discuss, but lets not disturb the food with buisnis"

to gm: the mening is that Takashi is my left hand at this place, so i do not need to be there correcting small glitches when they occure, even takashi do not need to be there on regular bases, as he can delegate, but he should have the main over-view of the Mao textile factory. and he should dig to the bottom of the electrical power glitches.

Last edited by theDevil; 02-09-2009 at 03:36 AM.