Thread: OT - Red State
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 PM

The problem with some of the Old guard republicans is they are just one side of the same coin. The political class. They really are not much of a true conservative. Just a bunch of Hypocrites like the rest of the liberal bunch.

As far as invasive measures, the Left is way more guilty of it in my opinion, and the right as they claim to be just roll over and let it happen, they are too afraid to stand up, because of the invasive PC that pervades society, the race card that keeps getting played even though its not true etc etc.....

Apparently when the left changes something in an institution or organization its enlightened and fair and if the right wants to do it its a bad thing and they are called all kinds of names.

The Tea Party movement is trying hard to make and keep the politicians keep there word and do what is constitutional, but unfortunately the liberal progressive mindset which has ingrained it self way to far into the system and its gonna take a while. I hope to see some of it before I pass on.

The worst greed is the greed for what others have instead of working for it.

Step back and take a breather Nate. Do not take it too personal what others state on this site. They like you have what they believe. Even though they may be wrong ;P or right ;D

Oh and the Tea Party is an inclusive group that has all liberty minded individuals. (this is in case some one may have been told other wise. Don't always believe the liberal media) Heck my moms an old former hippy that's part of that movement. Bless her heart for seeing the light.

Later all gotta get some sleep. Work sucks, but it pays the bills and buys toys.