View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 03:26 AM
Spartan-117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
Spartan - go somewhere else with your crap. What you are doing along with your new thread you posted is in total violation of the guidelines here. Its very obvious what you are doing and enough is enough.

Keep It Civil

We can all agree to disagree but let's make sure to do so respectfully. No name-calling, sarcasm, or other childishness is appropriate or welcome here. If you are upset with someone and want them to know about it, send them a PM and try to work it out privately. If another member is really getting on your nerves, you can use the forum tools to place that person on your ignore list. We don't tolerate flame wars here.

Please don't attempt to incite internecine forum conflict with deliberately provocative and/or inflamatory posts. In interweb parlance, please don't be a troll.

Keep It Constructive

Folks post a lot of original T2K material here, most of it of the highest quality. Many contributors invite and welcome constructive criticism. If, however, they do not solicit feedback, then it's poor form to pipe in give it anyway. And please, don't post just to tear down the hard work of others. If you really don't like something that someone else has posted, and can't express this respectfully and with the intention of creating a constructive dialogue with the poster, then you should probably just keep it to yourself.
I'm quite surprised to find you are upset Olefin. I believe it was Olefin who said:

"And if people dont like what I post - then they are free to read something else..."

You are of course, free to read something else, which of course you know, because you've told others that. That's your advice when others don't care for what you've posted.