View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Registered Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehale1971 View Post
you know, you are a real horses arse with how you're acting. just because you're upset that an RPG that was from its design was about rebuilding the USA after a nuclear war is based in the USA and is focused on the USA... it really makes all of this so damn funny.
I accept that we have very different views on the way the game is and how it could be. I see the Morrow Project as a lifeboat that sailed too late, you see it as a passenger liner, hell, maybe even a whole flotilla of passenger liners.
For me the charm of the game was that a small group of people got together in an effort to save humanity but they got there a little too late and now they struggle with the little they have so that they can survive and perhaps make a difference.
You're very gung ho for having the US constitution as a central tenent of the Project and having the Project along the lines of some huge governmental organization with plenty of supplies and having the knowledge that they would wake up 150 years after the war, okay that's fine, we're all different and have different ideas about our games.

I'm happy to argue game issues, canon or non-canon material or what's best for 'x' situation and I'm happy to accept that sometimes it might get a little heated because different people have different ideas but the real difference between you and I is that I prefer not to stoop to insulting someone just because they disagree with my personal beliefs.