View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered Registrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
There's a thread around here somewhere with a report from one of our people (can't remember which one) who toured through Poland about a year or two back. Lots of very interesting and useful information on that in there.
Yeah I think I know the thread you're talking about, done by one of the US guys I believe but there was another one on one of the Yahoo forums. Done by a friend of mine who was in Ireland for a wedding and stayed in Poland for about a month.
Another friend is in Toruń at the moment doing some English website work for some EU commission or another so I can email him and see if he can get any details about agriculture.

But as for vegetable gardens, apparently some of the town dwellers did keep such gardens and I was told that some older people had even used public flower gardens to plant vegies inbetween the flowers.

<< Bah! My work network won't let me get access to Yahoo, I'll have to try it from home but the post I'm thinking of would have been done about July-August of 2010 in one of the Yahoo T2k groups >>