View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 03:13 PM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martti View Post
When there still was the 93 games studios forum, there was a post on vehicle errata. It basically focused on tactical movement (vehicle movement in ticks rather than one movement for the EoF) and had the vehicle AV redesigned.

I've got three questions: is that errata available as an .pdf file somewhere?
It's on my 2013 support wiki. The errata for vehicle armor values and sensors is available here. I just dug up the alternate vehicle movement rules and posted them here.

Quote:
What would be the proper AV for technicals and gun trucks (see, the uparmoured tactical trucks got their AV tweaked a bit)?
Good catch! That was a sidebar entry so I never looked at it when I was working on the errata for the standard vehicle designs.

I think those values will vary based on the quality and quantity of improvised armor plate that the conversion crew is able to mount. However, for a rule of thumb - increase a technical's hull Armor by 3, a 2.5-ton gun truck's by 6, and a 5-ton gun truck's by 8.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson