View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Banned

I actually like these questions a lot

Just to give you a few examples for Kenya (still putting the whole list together)

What is the deal with religion?

Answer - About 70% of Kenyans are Christians, split between Protestants and Catholics, twenty or so percent worship various indigenous religions and the Somalis are almost all Muslims plus you have a sprinkling of Hindus and Sikhs as well - and relations between the Muslims and the Christians are not good currently given the Somali's repeated attempts to grab off the Somali areas of Kenya.

What enemies are terrorizing the countryside sufficiently that if I kill them I will become famous?

Answer - Joseph Kony in LRA run Uganda, the heads of the PARA in Tanzania or Osama Bin Laden who is part of the terrorist group that bombed the US embassies in 1998 and who is in Somalia

Are there any wars brewing I could go fight?

Answer - possible wars - LRA versus the French in the Central African Republic, French attempt to overthrow the LRA in Uganda, LRA Uganda versus either Rwanda or Kenya or both (if Kony is that stupid to take on both which he is), all kinds of fun still occurring in what used to be the Congo, the US and Kenya against the PARA

Where can I hire mercenaries?

Answer - There are mercenary groups for hire in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa and there are always people looking for work at Rick's American Cafe in Mombasa. Pieter Hendriks who leads Total Security Inc in Nairobi is always looking for new assignments if the fee is right.

Last edited by Olefin; 04-12-2019 at 01:26 PM.